Labels

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hydracentials Neoprene Bottle Holder With Adjustable, Detachable Strap





My husband and I do a lot of walking. We walk every evening after dinner. We take weekend trips to walk around historical locations, and stuff like that. We live in Florida and it is pretty much always hot. Staying hydrated is very important. I personally do not like drinks once they are warm and I always have a drink with me. With this awesome bottle holder from Hydracentials I can carry my water bottles with me and the neoprene holder helps to keep the drinks cold longer . Neoprene has a smell to it when you first receive it, it is just the way it is. Usually you can tell what it in the package before you open it from the smell. This water bottle holder all though it did have a smell to it, it was not over powering like other neoprene items I have received. I did run this through the wash machine before I used it and it pretty much took all of the smell away. This comes with a long adjustable shoulder/neck strap. The strap is long enough to carry on your shoulder, wear around your neck and even wear cross body style. The strap is also removable. The bottle holder itself is waterproof so when my water bottles starts to drip it all stays inside of the holder instead of dripping all over me. There really is nothing I don't like about this water bottle holder. The best part, I have my water and I am hands free.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment