Labels

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

GDEALER Solar String Lights 21ft 30LED Waterproof Outdoor Ice Piton Fairy String Lights Warm White




Super nice set of solar lights. I love decorating for Christmas and other holidays. I love having lots of lights up. I don't love all the work involved and that my grass gets over grown because of all the extension cords running every where. With these i can have my lights, no extension cords, and I don't have to remember to turn them on or off. These need to be in the direct sun about 6 to 8 hours a day to give them a full charge. They will come on at dusk and turn off either when the sun comes up or they run out of a charge. There are 2 modes of lighting steady on or flashing. See my video for a more in depth review and to see them in action.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

1 comment:

  1. WED String Lights from Bizarkdeal

    It is Beautiful! Exactly what I wanted. Solar Powered + Waterproof is prefect for outdoor decoration. Very nice product for the money.
    I made hooks so it can stay on the gutter. The solar panel seems have can only stick into the ground which may not be ideal with heavy snow comes.
    No complain yet. Will see how long it last.

    ReplyDelete