Labels

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

eBoot 100 Pieces Adhesive Cable Clips






My desk has so many electronics on it, it is a mess of cords and cables everywhere. There is a desktop computer, a laptop, a printer, a phone , a lamp, 2 routers, cell phone charger, pencil sharpener, and speakers. So you can see how many cords are strung under my desk. These Adhesive clips are making sense out of my mess. These have a small adhesive backing and will hold one largish wire or 2 small wires. I have them on the wall and underneath of the desk to keep the wires straight. These have made the upper part of the wall that is exposed look so much nicer, the wires are clipped into a corner and run across the underneath of the shelf above my desk.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment