Labels

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Jaimie Jewelry Organizer - Portable Design (Home & Travel)




My husband and I get away from home every chance we get.  We go on weekend getaways as well as our vacations. Having a nice place to keep whatever jewelry I want to take with me is important. Our vacations are usually about 2 weeks and I like to carry different necklaces, earrings, and bracelets with me to go with different outfits and different things we are planning to do. This organizer is awesome there are lots of zippered pockets to keep all of my jewelry safe. No more lost earrings. There are pockets on both sides in different sizes. There is a hanger to hang it over a door, and it folds up and snaps shut to keep everything nice and neat. There's even enough room for my husbands jewelry.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment