Labels

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

G.G.Martinsen MP3/MP4 16 GB (Pink)




My Grand Daughter loves music. She is 4. She begs us to let her use our phones so she can listen to music. I saw this 16 gig MP3 player and thought it would  e great for her. I was not wrong. We were able to put what we call safe songs on the MP3 player for her. Which gives us control over what she listens unlike letting her listen to Pandora or even the radio.

The MP3 player is kind of small which is great since she is small. It holds up to 16 gigs of music and even videos. The screen to me is too small for videos but she had her mother put some videos on it for her and she will watch them while riding in the car. This comes with a charging/data cable and a set of earbuds. We are not using the earbuds for her but it works great with her set of earphones. The volume does get quite loud so we set the volume and have not shown her how to change it. This is very easy to navigate since we have a 4 year old doing it.  The battery life seems to be great on it as well. We took a trip and she listened to it for the better part of the 8 hours we were int eh car without having it plugged into a charger and it was still playing.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment