Labels

Friday, September 30, 2016

TeamRC® Super Fast Drift King R/C Sports Car




I'm not positive but I think My Daughter and Son In Law had more fun playing with this car then my Grand Kids. The car goes super fast and drift. It comes with a 2nd set of wheels. The car has blue lights underneath of it. It has headlights and back up lights. When backing up the reverse lights come on automatically. We had a lot of fun watching it slide around the floor. The car runs on 4 AAA batteries which are not included and the remote runs on 2 AA batteries which are also not included. The car is 1:24 model it is about 7 1/2 inches long. The flashy red and silver paint looks great with the blue lights from underneath. This would make a great gift for any kid from about 4 and up. Like I said even the adults were having a load of fun playing with it.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment