Labels

Friday, September 23, 2016

Infinilla USB Wall Charger, 4.8A/24W Dual USB Universal Travel Charger







This is a very nice wall charger I love that it has 2 USB ports so I can charge more then one device at a time. It is small enough to toss in my purse and take with me when I will be away from home. I like that the plug ends fold in not only to make it smaller but it protects the plug ends as well. The charge is equipped with Intelligent charging technology, it can detect the device I plug into it and charge at the correct speed, plus it can detect when the device it fully charged and not over charge it. Both of the USB ports charge at 2.4 so my devices charge quickly. The charger also comes with a 3.3 foot dual lighting to micro USB charge cable. The cord allows me to charge any device I own.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment