Labels

Monday, September 26, 2016

EZGO Professional Rechargeable Heated Eyelash Curler





Who would of thought, a heated eyelash curler. Ok I was a bit worried at first when this arrived. I was kind of afraid of it at first even. Heat next to my eye was a bit scary. But I sucked it up and tried it. WOW!! This really does work. It really isn't hot, just kind of warm. It works so much better then the old fashion eyelash curlers which just plain hurt and sometimes do not curl the eyelashes.

With this you put on your mascara then, heat up the curler via any USB charger or wall plug. Once it is warm you place it on top of the eyelash and apply slight pressure. You actually control the curl as well, from a little to a lot. The heat also helps with melting the clumps from the mascara. It comes with a lid for the USB end and also that covers the curler. IT fits nicely into a make up bag or purse for on the go.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment