Labels

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Cmyk® Battery Operated 40 LED String Light with Crystal Ball Covers




I love how pretty this light set is. There are 40 LED bulbs on the strand. The strand is 14 1/2 feet long. These have 2 modes of lighting steady on and flashing. The mode is controlled from a button on the battery box. These lights run on 3 AA batteries which are not included. To me the best part of these lights are I can put them anywhere and anytime. With them being battery powered I do not need electricity or have them int eh sun for 6 to 8 hours. I have made a video showing the lights in action and it is also more in depth.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment