Labels

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

BMOUO 2 Reels 12V 32.8ft Waterproof Flexible RGB LED Strip Light Kit




I have a couple sets of LED strip lights. Compared to the others these are top notch. They are so easy to install. Just pick your spot peel off the paper backing from the adhesive strip on the back of the lights and stick them where you want them. I did hang some hooks to keep these up as I live in Florida and no adhesive backing can stand up to the heat. I love the remote. It has 40 buttons and I can make the lights do whatever I want. There are 6 programmable buttons on the remote so I can make my own light shows. I can use the orange and purple for Halloween, red, white & blue for the 4th of July, and what ever other lighting displays I want for other holidays. Everything that you need is included in the kit. You can also buy other strips and add them to the strands. See my video to see these lights in action.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment