Labels

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Darkout-PYJ Concise Fashion Deep-rooted Male With Leather Belt Gift Pack






Very nice men's belt. It is 100% leather, not the fake stuff. It comes in a really nice gift box. The belt buckle is not attached it is in a pull string velvet bag to protect it. You could probably a different belt buckle with this belt but the one that comes with it is nice, nothing flashy but nice. The belt can be ordered in 3 different lengths, but it is made to be cut to size. Instructions for cutting the belt down are included. The buckle has a set of really sharp teeth that will really stick into the belt and not pop off while you are wearing it. Overall this is a really nice belt. The box and belt both would be great for gift giving.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment