Labels

Monday, September 26, 2016

YoCoo Multifunctional Portable Rechargeable Bright LED Light




This light does about everything except cook dinner. This is a flashlight, a MP3 player, and a radio. It is actually quite small about the size of a regular flashlight only skinnier. It has a slot to put your micro SD card, you can also hook a MP3 player to it. It has its own speaker even that actually gets quite loud. It also comes with a handle bar mount to mount to your bike. It is rechargeable so you don't have to keep coming up with batteries in order to use it. It comes with the charging cord but does not come with a wall plug in or car charger. Which to me really isn't a problem I have several chargers already. This multi-functional light is great. It would also make a great gift.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment