Labels

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Nicesh 5 Gallon Trash Can Liners,130 Counts,Black





These seems to be nice and strong trash bags. I have been using them in my bedroom and bathroom trash cans and so far I have had no leaks or tears in the bags. These are small trash bags for small trash cans. There are 130 bags on the roll. My daughter has also been using them when she changes the litter box. They work well for that also. I like that they are black so when the trash goes out no one can see what is in the bag. There are just some things people do not need to gawk at, especially in the bathroom trash. The bags are about 24 inches by 20 inches.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment