Labels

Friday, September 23, 2016

StarLight Magic Ball Light Show Device with Moving, Color-Changing LED Lights




Great addition to any party. This is an electrical light, just plug it in and it does all the work. There is no off and on button and no modes to choose from. There are different lights in the globe of  it and around the base. The lights change and dance on their own accord. The light is not water proof but could be used outside on a dry night and taken back in after the party. There are 2 screw holds so you can hang it on the bottom. The light is very bright and when turned on will make the shapes and colors for quite a distance. I have made a more in depth video of this light with it turned on so you can get an idea of what it actually does.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment