Labels

Friday, September 30, 2016

PowerTRC® Small Binder 3/4" Clips, Black





These clips are great for more then just paper. I do a lot of crafts. A lot of those crafts consist or gluing things together. These clips are great for holding the pieces together until the glue is dry. They also work great for holding small items to be painted in my crafting. I get to keep the paint off my fingers too. The clips are the small 3/4 inch clips. They work great for organizing papers too. There are 12 boxes of 12 for a total f 144 clips in the set. More then enough for what I am doing with them but The packages are small enough to not take up a ton of room.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment