Labels

Monday, September 26, 2016

Amir Universal Bike Phone Mount Holder, 360° Adjustable & Non-slip




Really nice phone mount. Great for bikes and motorcycles. We put this on our motorcycle so my husband could have his phone handy and also so he could use the GPS on a recent trip. I like the rubber strops that really do hold the phone in also the plastic sides the keep it from any sliding around. It is very easy to mount on the handle bars There is a screw that tightens down to your handle bars and you are ready to go. The mount will fit multiple sizes of handle bars.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment