Labels

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Ohuhu Snowman Toilet Seat Cover and Rug Set, Green





This snowman bathroom set is just adorable. I cannot wait for Christmas so I can display this in my bathroom. My Bathroom is a light green color so the dark green will go perfectly in there. This is a 3 piece set. You get the tank lid cover which holds a small box of tissue, the seat lid cover, which just slides over the lid, and a rug, that is cut out to fit around the toilet. It is made of a thin felt like material. it is very festive.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment