Labels

Monday, September 26, 2016

Kasio Wireless Bluetooth Headphones





Very nice set of Bluetooth earphones. The sound quality was great. These were very easy and quick to connect to my phone and my laptop. They fit well and do stay in my ears. The strap is long enough that they hang nicely around my neck when I am not able to have them in my ears. The microphone pics up pretty well when I use them to make a phone call. The battery life is pretty good, I can listen to these for about 4 to 6 hours before they need recharged. Charging only takes a couple of hours and can be charged with any USB charger, wall, charger, or computer.

I tend to use these a lot in the evenings while my husband is watching TV. When he has something on I don't care anything about I can use them with my laptop and watch Netflix or Youtube or listen to music. I can also use them in the car when he is listening to one of his Sci-Fi audio books that I just cannot get into. I can listen to my own books or music.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment