Labels

Thursday, September 29, 2016

GDEALER Solar Rope Lights 49ft 150 LED IP65 Waterproof Copper Wire




Super nice light set. I love that these rope lights are not real thick like a lot of rope lights. They are not heavy either. Most rope lights are thick and heavy and really kind of hard to use if you want to hang them. You have to put screws or hooks and either tight them up or hook them up. Either way those are lightweight and hang easily. These also have the copper strand inside of them so they bend and twist easily in whatever direction you want them. These are great for outdoor. They are solar. They are 49 feet long. They have 150 warm white lights inside. I love solar. No extension cords, no remembering to turn them off and on either. These do come with a ground mounting stake. The head on the stake is adjustable so you can point the solar box in the direction that will get the most sunlight during the day. These will run about 8 to 12 hours during the evening on a full charge. These do have 2 modes steady on and flashing. I love these lights and they will great as part of my Christmas decorations as well as every day use.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment