Labels

Friday, September 16, 2016

Infinilla 4-Port USB Wall Charger with Foldable Plug







To me the more ports on 1 plug in the better, because I don't have to find as many wall plugs to put several chargers in and I don't have to run all over to retrieve my devices. The bad thing is most of the ones I have used, the more you plug in the slower it charges. Not with this one from Infinilla. This one charges 4 devices at once and very quickly. it does not take up a whole lot of room either. Plug it into the bottom plug on a wall outlet and you can still use the top outlet for whatever. This also comes with a 3.3 foot 2 in 1 charging cable. The tip flips up to go from lightening cable to micro USB cable. I love the pretty pink color of mine also.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment