Labels

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Infinilla 4-Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip with 4-port Smart USB Charging Station 6ft Cord




Finally a Surge protector with enough room for all of my electronics. There are 4 outlets and 4 USB plugs on this surge protector. There is a separate power supply for both types of plug ins and you can turn them off an on with a small switch on the top. There is no reason to have power running to the USB ports if nothing is plugged in, so I can just flip the switch. This is rather small and very lightweight, perfect for taking on the go. It will be going on all my vacations and weekend getaways. Motel rooms never have enough plug in, you are usually lucky to find one or 2 plug ins in a room with out a lamp or something plugged in. Now I can carry a total of 8 plugs with me and only need a single outlet. Also not knowing how good the electricity is in a motel room I can protect my devices with this surge protector. Infinilla even tosses in a 3.3 foot USB  cord. This has a dual lightening Micro USB end on it so you charge whatever where ever.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

1 comment:

  1. IDsonix Socket Outlets from Bizarkdeal

    This is a great, high-capacity charger, with attractive and functional design, that accomplishes what it sets out to do.

    VISUALS: I tend to like pure white charging strips and cords, because they tend to blend into the white baseboards that most homes and offices have. It takes up less visual space in many/most settings.

    AC CHARGING: Having 4 AC outlets, rather than fewer, is a convenience; to have more than that, would result in a much bigger strip. This is a good compromise. The placement of the ports is unusually wise, with ample space, such that only the largest plugs will cover up a second outlet. It is a fairly big unit, because of the extra space it provides between the 4 AC slots. It is still reasonably sized, and I am happy to make that tradeoff; however, is space is a constraint for you, you could probably find a smaller unit.

    USB CHARGING: The USB charging speed for multiple devices seems to be as fast as any USB chargers I have tried. This type of design is much more cost effective than plugging separate USB chargers into a power strip. You should not exceed the total amps that it is designed for by simultaneously charging high amp devices on most of the ports; however, that would be a rare situation given our usage. Additionally, it does not seem to run hot, which is typically the biggest concern with multi-outlet chargers.

    OVERALL: If you want a white, 4 AC, 5 USB charger, this seems like an excellent choice. I am glad I bought it.

    ReplyDelete