Labels

Friday, September 23, 2016

20 Pack Cord Cable Clips Cable Management System





I have a lot of electrical things on my desk and cords are everywhere. I have shelves above my desk and cords running up the wall to electronics on the shelves. The cords are ugly to say the least lopped all over the place and handing everywhere. These clips are helping me make sense and order  of the mess. I was using black clips and they were ugly.. These clear clips are so much nice to look at even with cords run through them. They hold one cord each. There are 20 in the back and they have an adhesive backing on them so I can hang them where ever I want and in what ever direction I want. These are large enough for Ethernet cords but are not bulky at all and they are clear. I don't have to look at the colored clips anymore, and my cords are strung up straight instead of being looped and hanging.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment