Labels

Friday, September 23, 2016

TeChef - 5.5-Inch One Egg Frying Pan




Super nice egg pan. During the week when I am home alone it kills me to pull out a large frying pan to make 1 and and 1 sausage patty for myself. This little pan is perfect for me. One of the frozen sausage patties fit very nicely in the pan and the oils from the sausage is great for tossing an egg in on after the sausage is cooked. The pan is non stick so if i want to make a sausage egg and cheese sandwich this works great. I cook my sausage, then my egg then lay the sausage back in on the bottom then layer a piece of cheese in and put the egg back on top, turn the fire on low for just a few seconds, it melts the cheese and warms the sausage back up, then flip the stack out on bagel, toast, or english muffin. a great breakfast is minutes and 1 small pan to clean. Clean up is a breeze, hand wash in a sink of water or toss it in the dishwasher. If you pan isn't too greasy a wet paper towel works well also.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment