Labels

Friday, September 23, 2016

RightOn 14'' High Quality Short Curly Women Girl's Charming Synthetic Wig




I don't often wear wigs but this year for Halloween my Daughter and I are dressing up as Princesses to go trick or treating with my Grand Daughter who is also a Princess.. She is demanding it. I was looking for a wig for my Ariel costume and this is perfect. My Grand Daughter even agreed. I love the color and may even dye my hair this color. I also liked the style of it. My Daughter tried it on as well and she likes the style but the color just wasn't her. With wigs we can try hair styles and color before we run to the beauty shop.

This wig is a very nice quality. The hair is attached very well. It comes with a hair cap, and a comb. We combed the wig and really lost less hair then when I brush my own hair. The wig fit very well and inside the is adjustable. I am very happy with this wig and it will help me to transform into Ariel, The Little Mermaid.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment