Labels

Friday, September 23, 2016

Fine Point Precision Stylus by Tomsenn






This stylus pen is like nothing I have ever seen before there are so many pieces and parts to it that there is no way you could not be anything but accurate. This has rubber nibs to it the size of a ball point pen, it has a clear disc to it so you can see exactly where you are making your mark and it has the normal rubber fat end. It is also a ink pen as well. Everything screws together into the barrel of the pen so you always have your pieces and parts and wont loose them. There are 2 in the set so you can either share or save one for later. These come in a really nice thin box to keep your spare in or wrap it up and share as a gift. These are great for using with drawing with the precision fine tips.

I received this product during a promotion at a discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment