Labels

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Pictek USB 2.0 CD/DVD Burner Ultra Slim Portable External CD/DVD-RW Player/Rewriter






The CD/ DVD player on my daughters lap top died a while back. She loves watching movies from our DVD collection but has not been able to. She also sometimes burns her school work to CD's for on the go study dates with her friends. This external CD/DVD burner and player is working great for my daughter. She can again watch her movies. It is small but works great. We have not noticed any lag on playback and it also burns disks quite quickly. This plugs into a USB port, which also powers it. There is no electrical cord needed. That really makes taking it on the go easy. This is also plug and play, there is no software needed, which is great if your player doesn't work.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment