Labels

Friday, September 30, 2016

Rotary Cutter by Evergreen Art Supply







I do a lot of crafts and just about every one of them include cutting something, whether it be paper or material. This rotary cutter has been a God send to me. Old fashion scissors takes so much time and a lot of the time it causes trouble as well. With the rotary cutter I can actually see the lines I am cutting on. The material is laid flat not bent of the scissor blades. The blade is super sharp and cuts everything I want to cut even some thin leather. I did buy extra blades and marked them for different materials and one for paper. I just bought the generic ones at our local craft store and they fit perfectly. Blades are changed easily in this cutter. I like that this has a blade lock button on the handle just in case one of my Grand Kids were to come over and find it laying in my craft room. I like the easy of the trigger handle when cutting. I don't have to wear out my hand to keep the blade pushed out to cut. The handle fits well and is comfortable in my hand.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment