Labels

Friday, September 16, 2016

Poweradd 40W/8A 4-Port USB Car Charger with Smart Charge





Perfect for long car rides with the family. My car has 1 cigarette lighter for plugging in chargers. When the family goes somewhere in my car it seems like everyone is fighting to get a chance at the charger. This is the perfect charger for those times. It has 4 USB ports in this small charger. I can plug in my phone, my husbands phone, my daughters phone, and my Grand daughters tablet. Everyone is happy. The charger has an auto detect so it can charge the devices at the right speed as well. It can charge up to 2.4A per port or 8A in total. Most chargers have a single port at the 2.4 and the others charge very slowly. This really is a nice car charger.

I received this product during a promotion at a discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment