Labels

Thursday, September 15, 2016

BOOK TOUR: Mummy's Little Angel by JW Lawson



Book Description for Mummy’s Little Angel:

Mummy's Little Angel is the first place winner of World's Best Story!

Joanne didn’t believe that her life could become worse than it already was. She had lost everybody and everything she had loved. She was alone. Surely she had suffered enough? The press had called her identical twins psychopaths. Her Maggie. Her Annie. But she still loved them, even though one of them had killed her husband, Jeff. Joanne believed that his murder had been an accident. How could one of her girls be a murderer? She knew them better than anybody else. They were good girls really.

She just had to prove it.

The brutal murder of her god-daughter Laura had never been solved. Items were missing when Laura’s remains had been discovered: clues that could lead to the capture of her killer. One of them was Laura’s doll … the doll that Joanne later discovered in her home. Joanne is facing the most horrific dilemma of her life. Has the wrong woman been imprisoned? Could her child have used such brutality against her best friend? Or could both women be innocent after all?

She needs to find somebody for her daughter to confide in; somebody she will trust. She needs a miracle. There is only one person who can help. He is compassionate and caring, with an amazing ability to gain the trust of the most difficult patients. He is Joanne's only hope. He is Jonathan Davies.


Buy the Book:



Author's Bio:


Award Winning Author, JW Lawson is already gaining recognition for her writing talents in the US and world-wide. The second of a trilogy of sensational thrillers,Mummy's Little Angel is the winner of the highly acclaimed Worlds Best Story competition and has also received some outstanding reviews from the professional team of judges in the competition. She is currently writing her third thriller, Crossroads which will be available in 2017 and the final book of the current series, Hush Little Baby will be available in 2018.

Connect with the author: Website  ~  Twitter  ~  Facebook

Interview: JW Lawson for T’s Stuff


There are many books out there about psychopaths. What makes yours different?
The book is written in the first voice, and is purely diary entries from Annie, Maggie and their mother, Joanne. You get inside their heads, feel their emotions, their fears – everything. The concept of journal entries was very original and, dare I say it, eerie.


In your book you state that there’s a fine line between genius and madness. Why is that?
Because it’s a fact. I researched the human mind and psychopathy extensively and learned that many psychopaths are indeed geniuses. Annie has an amazingly high IQ – as Hitler did and, well, look what happened to them!


What is your next project?
I have two. I’m currently writing Crossroads, which is a supernatural thriller and the final book of the Mummy’s Little Angel series will be completed within the next eighteen months. Hush Little Baby will most definitely be the scariest book I have ever written and will include the lovely Jonathan Davies and, of course Annie.


Where do you write?
In my conservatory. I look out at the garden, listen to the birds singing, and … relax. It’s so peaceful there. No interruptions at all. Just me, nature, and my laptop!


In today’s tech savvy world, most writers use a computer or laptop. Have you ever written
parts of your book on paper?
Absolutely! I have a notepad with me constantly. I’ve written Chapters when my husband was driving the car and I was a passenger. I often write when I’m on the beach, on the aeroplane and I’ve even written some Chapters in Death Valley! Whenever I am inspired, the words flow onto paper.


What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
I was eleven and had been playing in a friend’s paddling pool. When I got home, I saw that our house was on fire. Rather than panic, I wrapped myself in a soaking towel, ran upstairs to wake up my sick Mum, and screamed for help once we were safely outside. Thankfully nobody was hurt.



Book Trailer:





Giveaway:​
Prizes:

Win a copy of Mummy’s Little Angel (print or ebook) One winner will also get a $20 Amazon gift card (open to USA & Can - 7 winners total) Ends Oct 8


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Teresa for featuring Mummy's Little Angel and my interview. Very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. Best of luck to you and your book.

      Delete