Labels

Friday, September 30, 2016

Pet Grooming Massage Bathing Gloves,Bonus & Portable Pet Bowl by QUIET





At the moment I have 5 dogs and 4 cats. My Daughter is in the process of moving so I have her animals here until their yard can be fenced in and the moving and renovations are complete. Which will hopefully be very soon. My 2 dogs make enough fur for me. With all the animals here I am cleaning the floors and furniture 2 or 3 times a day I feel like that is all i do. When I ran across this Pet grooming glove I jumped at it. Now i can set and pet the animals and make my life easier at the same time. The pets love the attention they are getting with this super nice glove. it does not pull their hair but it does grab all the loose hair and gently gathers it into the glove. The glove is easily cleaned, I have actually been using a small electric broom to suck the hair off the glove. It is working well and my floors and furniture are no where near as fully as they were. This also comes with a really nice collapsible water/food bowl.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment