Labels

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Microfiber Sports & Travel Towel by Syourself




I live in Florida and it is hot most of the year. The humidity is awful all year. So sweating is not just something you do at the gym. This handy towel is great and small enough to carry in my purse no mater where I am going or what I am doing. It really is absorbent. It comes in a very nice carrying bag with a belt clip attached so when I am working in the yard I can place it in the pouch and easily pull out to wipe my face. I have run this through the washer and dryer both a few times now with no problems at all. Do not use fabric softener to keep it absorbent. I love the pretty purple color.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment