Labels

Friday, September 16, 2016

ADOREJOY Womens Sexy Lace Babydoll Lingerie Set




I love this awesome lingerie set. The material feels wonderful on my skin, very soft. I have plenty of room to move. It does not pinch like some lingerie that is pretty much for show only. The lace is soft and stretchy as well. This outfit looks great with a black or red thigh high pantyhose. This does come with a G-string made of mostly lace also. I love the black on red, it is just very pretty. I did wash this. I put it in a lingerie bag on gentle cycle and hung it to dry. it came out fine.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment