Labels

Friday, September 30, 2016

Cyber Roll Window Film Privacy Vinyl No Glue




Every house has windows mine is no different. There are just certain rooms I do not want the outside world to be privy to. Window film is the best way I can figure to still give me the outside light and not let people see in. I hate being in a closed in house as it is but to have to keep blinds or curtains closed is just more then I can handle. This film goes on the windows very easily and quickly. I can leave my curtains or blinds open and still be able to see out of the top half of my windows. With all the patterns to choose from I don't have to have just a solid frost look. These little squares give character to the window and the room as well.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment