Labels

Monday, September 26, 2016

Partyprops Black Wooden Chalkboard Sign Message Board with Jute Hanging String





Really nice chalkboard. Great for weddings and parties of all kinds. I love that this can also be embellished any way I want. I can glue bows, lace, or other things to it and make it my own. This is a rectangle chalkboard with a just hanger. The hanger is just strung on through 2 holes and tied in knots so it can be removed and you can old your own hanger. The board is 10 1/4 Inch by 5 1/2 Inches. it works with any regular chalk. It can be wiped off with a dry or damp cloth. The chalkboard is on both sides of the board as well and can be written on on both sides. I will be using this for a wedding in a couple of months for a friend.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment