Labels

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Bright Outdoors Picnic Set






Awesome set for picnics. This comes with everything you need for a picnic for 2. This is a compact set and will fit nicely in the car behind the seat. Which is where I am keeping mine. My husband and I travel a good bit. We take weekend trips and vacations. I hate flying so we drive. Having this picnic set in our back seat helps a lot when we are out and about. We can stop and get food and have plates and silverware with us in case we need them. The set comes in a really nice canvas case that zippers closed. There are elastic straps inside that hold everything in place. Inside there are 2 plates, 2 each of spoons, knives, and forks, a cork screw, and napkins. The handles on the silverware are made of wood and the silverware themselves are stainless steel not plastic. The plates are Melamine.

I received this product during a promotion at a discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment