Labels

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Cuccu Women Girl Cubic Zirconia Round Flower 9mm Gold Earrings





Beautiful gold and cubic zirconia earrings. I like to wear stud earrings with certain outfits, larger earrings are just to much with some. These are perfect they are a little bigger then a pencil eraser. The Cubic zirconia stones really catch the light and make them glitter. These have a larger stone in the center and are surrounded by smaller stones. They are post earrings. These come in a very nice little box that slides out like a drawer and the earrings on a padded sheet inside of the box. These make a great gift for any woman, or for yourself.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment