Labels

Friday, September 23, 2016

Tepoinn Electric Pencil Sharpener






There is so much about this pencil sharpener i like. I love that it runs on either batteries or electricity. Makes it so easy no matter where I am to have a sharp pencil. It will sharpen both regular sized pencils and the thicker pencils like the ones we used in kindergarten. So no matter what pencil i want to use I can sharpen it with this pencil sharpener instead of having to have a couple. To change sizes there is a spinny top with finder grooves just turn it to the size you need. There is a good sized shaving catcher, that so far has not leaked a single shaving onto my desk. When it is full just pull it out and dump, then slide it back in. For the most part this sharpener is made of plastic with a metal cutting blade. This pencil sharpener all though is not not silent it doesn't sound like a jack hammer either. Some pencil sharpeners are loud enough the neighbors know when you are sharpening a pencil. This is a compact size it doesn't take up half my desk. This will also sharpen colored pencils. Some sharpeners just chew up the soft lead of colored pencils not this one. It gives a nice point to colored pencils. I really liek the bright color of it to adds color to my desk.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment