Labels

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

IMAGE® Waterproof Ice Cube Rocks Solar light for Outdoor Path





This is a very nice paving stone. It is solar. It is a under 4 x 4 inches  and a little shy of 2 1/2 inches thick. There are no power buttons on this and you do not see the solar panel. Everything is sealed inside of the glass block. There are 4 blue lights inside that light up at dusk and stay on until either the sun comes up or the charge runs down. This should be placed in a spot that gets several hours of straight sunlight a day.

I have my paving stone in my Gnome Garden by my front porch. it looks awesome out there. I love the beautiful deep blue lights. The stone seems to glow all night on sunny days and for several hours even on gloomy days. Make sure the kids know not to play with this. It is glass and very heavy at almost 3 pounds.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment