Labels

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Amir Portable Solar Charger 10000mAh






This solar power bank is awesome. I have my cell phone with me all the time. I use it for so many different things. Having a dead battery on it is just not an option. I carry a small power bank with me in my purse all the time, but a couple of times I have needed to use it is was dead because I had forgotten to charge it or had been in my purse to long and lost it's charge. This little guy is so much better. I can set it in the sun and charge it and while it is charging it can also charge my phone. It also has a super bright flashlight on it, so if I am stuck out at night I won't totally be in the dark. This is really great for camping and outdoor activities. It has a carabiener on it so it can hang from a belt, purse strap, backpack or where ever. It is about the size of my cell phone and doesn't weigh much more. It is weather and water proof. It is 10,000 mAh so I can charge my phone more then once off of a full charge. IT has buttons that light up and tell you how much charge it has on it so you can easily know when it needs left out in the sun to charge.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment