Labels

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

PowerTRC® Pocket Plasma with Clip Rainbow




Super cute pocket plasma light. This has rainbow colored light that runs on 2 AAA batteries, There are 2 modes for the light, you can have it on auto or you can have it to where it dances to music or sound. There is off and off switch so you do not waste batteries when not in use. This is great for going to crowded places and keeping track of kids or friends. The glowing pocket plasma will give you something to look for when searching someone out. The front is a thick strong glass. There is a clip on the back to clip to your pocket. To me it is too heavy to clip to a shirt pocket or a hat though. If you are taking the kids out and using a stroller it would clip nicely on stroller.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment