Labels

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sensation Professional Electric Straightener Brush




Very nice hair straightener brush. This is so much easier then using a flat iron and also takes the frizz out of my hair. My hair is a mess. I can have my hair looking nice in about the same amount of time as running a brush through it and it not helping at all.

This has a nice readable display on the front of the handle. You are able to select the heat you want. For me its all the way up. The cord is able to rotate 360 degrees so it does not get tangled up. This also comes with a nice pull string travel bag and a comb.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment