Labels

Thursday, September 15, 2016

ThermoPro TP50 Hygrometer Indoor Humidity Monitor Weather Station




This small thermometer has a place of honor on my desk. It also take it on the back porch with me. My husband wants to take it to work with him, but so far I won't let him. This thermometer runs on 1 AAA battery, it measures the temperature and humidity. It also tells you the highest and lowest reading as well. I like the little faces by the humidity level. Smiley for low, flat mouthed for middle grade, and sad face for high. I live in Florida where the humidity is usually always high. I try to keep it lower int he house as to not allow mold to grow. I can keep track and know when I need to run the dehumidifiers more or less. On the back of it there is a fold out stand and also a magnet. The whole thing is about 3 inches tall and about 2 1'2 inches wide, and 1 inch thick.


I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment