Labels

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Neon Green Applicator Makeup Puff Blender Sponge for Beauty by JGOB



I am not the woman who will not walk out of the house without make up. I do put on make up for special occasions and when I just feel like looking nice. I am also not a pro at applying and blending make up, that would be my daughter, the contour queen. I personally really liked this blending sponge. it did not feel like sandpaper on my face like some I have tried. It did not drink the makeup in and not let it back out. I liked the size of it as well. I do not spend hours putting on make up I am more like slap it on, don't look like a clown, and run out the door. So this sponge was great for me. I like that it came in a resealable plastic container. Great for on the go. I am very happy with this Make up blender sponge.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment