Labels

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

2 Pack Collapsible Camping Lantern by Homitt





Very nice set of camping lights. This comes with 2 lanterns and the batteries for both. The lights expand for a lantern and collapse down to be used as a large flashlight. The light either way you use it is very bright. Great for outdoor activities, working in dark areas, and power failures. They are actually not even that heavy. The handle easily switches position to be used for the handle of the flashlight or to be used as the hanger for the lantern. Turning it from lantern to flashlight is very easy, pull up on it to make the lantern, push down to make the flashlight. These would make a great gift, you could even separate the set and give as 2 gifts, or keep one for yourself.

I live in Florida and we have a lot of summer storms that take the power out a lot. I have one in my bedroom nightstand and one in the kitchen at the other end of the house. When the power goes out I am set.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment