Labels

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Icicle 15.7ft 8 Light Modes 20 LED Water Drop Fairy Solar String Lighting




Really nice set of Solar lights. I love the teardrop shape of these lights, actually I love everything about these lights. These are so easy to use. Pick a spot, making sure the solar panel will be in the sun 6 to 8 hours a day for a full charge. Put them where you want them. Turn the power on, the button is on the back of the solar panel. Choose your mode, there are 8 modes, solid and 7 flashing modes. Now walk away and enjoy. You do not have to run extension cords, you do not have to remember to turn them on and off in the evening and at night. They come on at dusk and turn off when they run out of charge or the sun comes up. These lights will run about 8 to 12 hours depending on how much of a charge they got during the day, and the mode you choose. The strand is a little over 15 1/2 feet long and feature 20 LED teardrop lights. The light globes have small bubbles in the them that give like a glitter effect I think. The lights do not get hot so will not harm plants if using in a  garden area. See my video to see the modes and more.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment