Labels

Friday, September 23, 2016

GDEALER 20ft 30 LED Warm White Water Drop Solar String




I love these lights they are so pretty to look at. I love the long tear drop style. I love the bubbles at the end of each bulb almost gives a glittery like look. The strand is 20 feet long and has 30 bulbs on it. This is a solar set of lights so not more extension cords run all over and I don't have to remember to turn them off and on. The solar pack needs to be in the sun the better portion of the day about 6 to 8 hours to fully charge the lights. The lights come on at dusk and go off either in the morning or when they run out of charge. I have noticed the solar pack need to face the sunlight during the day but bright light at night will also fake the solar panel out and the lights will not come on, so do not place under stree lights or other bright lights. These lights will run 8 to 10 hours on a normal charge. There are 2 modes of lighting, steady on and flashing. The power button and mode button are on the back of the solar panel.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment