Labels

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

BlackCherry Women's Sleeveless Modal Maternity Maxi Dress




This is a beautiful dress. It fits well all except for the length. The dress must of been made or a 6'6 woman. It is very very long and I will have to take it up in order to wear it. But it fits very comfortably in every other way. I do like that the top of the dress has little sleeves. Its not tank top nor is it short sleeves either. The elastic is to the sides of the waist and will grow with you. This dress can be worn before, during, and after baby arrives. The material is very soft. I did run this through the washer and dryer both with no problems at all. It did not show any sins of shrinking, color bleed, or color fade. I like that it is a solid color. I can accessorize it to my liking.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment