Labels

Friday, September 23, 2016

Fly-love 2 Pack Fun Men's Athletic Sport Crew Socks



These are really nice socks. They are super cute and super comfortable. They are made very well. The only concern is the kids were laughing and asking me why they said Heroine on them. They actually say Heroin, but I can see the confusion at first glance I was concerned my self. The kids may get questioned if they wear them where this can be seen. But the socks are great. They are very well made. I washed and dried these with no shrinking, color bleed, or fading. They are kind of thick socks great for skateboarding. They come about mid calf.


I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment