Labels

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Nicesh Cutting Board - White,11.5" x 16.9", pack of 2




I love these cutting boards. I love to cook and I spend a lot of time slicing and dicing. I cook mainly from scratch with all fresh ingredients. There are no boxed meals in my house. i also love to cook Gourmet type meals. Not hamburgers and hot dogs. I need quality kitchen gadgets and I have found quality with this set of 2 cutting board. I marked one for meats and one for veggies with a permanent marker, so I do not cross contaminate my foods. No one wants salmonella. These cutting boards are made of thick strong polyethylene. They are so much easier to clean then wood cutting boards and do not need to be conditioned. I can chop all I want them spray them toss them in the dishwasher or wash them under hot soapy water in the sink. I generally spray them with a light misting of bleach water as well to keep them pretty and to kill germs. I have not made any deep gashes in the cutting boards so far but that is not to say it wont happen eventually. I am pretty sure if you take a meat cleaver to it it will happen, but probably not near as bad as it would to a wooden board. I am very happy with this set and will be using it for a most of my meals for a very long time.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment