Labels

Monday, September 19, 2016

Mudder 12 Pieces Antique Sealing Wax Sticks with Wick





We have a wedding in our family coming up and wanted to make our invitations look stunning. When I was offered these Sealing Wax Sticks I jumped on it. These are very easy to use. They come in 12 beautiful colors. Just light the wick, hold sort of close to the envelope and let it drip when you have a puddle use a stamp to put a design in, let fully dry and done. It takes about 1 minute to make the seal. The colors are deeper then the picture shows.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment